July 07, 2014
Collett's Ry Winston on NewDominion advisory board
NewDominion Bank creates Charlotte advisory board
By: Adam O'Daniel
Charlotte Business Journal
Charlotte community bank NewDominion Bank has formed a board of advisers to provide community input for bank leaders.
NewDominion says the board will meet quarterly and "provide insight and advice" on how to best serve the market with banking products and services.
“Engaging key community business leaders and their insight is critical to our growth,” says Marc Bogan, NewDominion's president. “The guidance of these distinguished business leaders and professionals will be of great assistance to us as we strive to provide excellence to our clients.”
The board includes the following individuals:
- John Bly, managing partner, LB&A accounting firm
- Collin Brock, managing partner, Bloc Design
- Eric Kent, owner, Archadeck of Charlotte
- Rochelle Rivas, managing partner and co-founder, The Darton Group
- Jennings Snider, chief financial officer, SYNCO Properties
- Mike Whitehead, founder and CEO, Center for Intentional Leadership and Whitehead Associates
- Matt Wilson, president, Print Management Group
- Ry Winston, partner, Collett
NewDominion Bank has $278 million in assets and branches in midtown and Mooresville.